Fourth of July Cocktails
One of our favorite times of the year is Fourth of July. Maybe it's the fresh watermelon, or our favorite blueberry pie, but mostly we love not having to plan a sit down dinner, presents, or dress up. It's a low key holidays where you just get to kick back with your friends and family, let someone else grill, and reflect on gifts that living in this country gives us while watching fireworks.
Now we love to pin lots of Fourth of July ideas too, but really the Fourth of July is best when it is kept simple. So don't make work for yourself!! To help you relax and enjoy the day here are 5 of our favorite batch drinks that you can swirl up in no time and allow your guests to serve themselves.
1. Blueberry Sangria from Love and Confections
2. Strawberry Margarita Punch from The Cookie Rookie
3. Watermelon Aqua Fresca from Mind-Over-Batter
4. Whiskey Ginger Thyme Lemonade from The Blond Cook
5. Grapefruit Mimosa Punch from The Brewer and The Baker
Cheers, and Happy Fourth of July,
Collections by Joya